Hello, I have a new blog!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit http://www.thehollywoodsew.com

tabs

 photo home-rec_zpsd28e3fb5.png     photo about-rec_zpsfb3dcef4.png     photo maternity-rec_zps5b4884ae.png     photo baby-rec_zps951ce2ef.png

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

VINTAGE VISIT: THE BROOKLYN TRANSIT MUSEUM


My Mum and brother Chris came to NYC to visit last weekend, and in a brief moment between shopping and eating we took them to the Brooklyn Transit Museum. I had walked past a few times when we lived in Fort Greene but had never been inside. The museum is actually set in an old subway, with a real subway entrance and an original metroticket booth at the beginning. We were all really impressed with the exhibit and I had no idea that there were vintage trains on show! I managed to snap some pictures on my IPhone before we left (apologies for the low quality):










There is always time fron an impromptu film-noir vanity shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment